Day Six: Embracing Change and Our Shared Social Reality

By, Lenin Silva

Day six of my healing journey feels different. The sadness isn't as overwhelming; it's gentler, almost like progress. This morning, I walked barefoot in my yard, feeling the earth beneath my feet. It was incredibly grounding. I'm so grateful for the roses and fruit trees I planted; they're starting to bloom.

These days, my thoughts are about relationships and the true nature of healing. I've had to face some hard truths about myself – lost connections, financial hardship, nearly burning out my career. These were a wake-up call, but they've also led me to a path of healing, growth, and rebuilding the relationships that truly matter.

I feel a fresh sense of hope and determination now. Change is necessary, and I'm accepting that. Today, I'm hitting the gym, practicing music, and aiming to write something deeper than just daily updates.

This journey has sparked a profound interest in consciousness and how we create our sense of reality. My goal is to learn more – both to better understand myself, and to hopefully help others facing similar struggles.

I'll be exploring subjects like consciousness, mental health, and the mind-body connection. I want to challenge the way we think about well-being, moving away from just treating symptoms and towards finding the root causes of our struggles. We can build a kinder, more compassionate world – but it starts with each of us working on ourselves.

A Note to Those Struggling

I'm so grateful for those few people who always believed in me, even when I couldn't believe in myself. Addiction and depression twisted me into someone I didn't recognize. For anyone struggling like I did, please know: that darkness isn't your true self - There's a light within you waiting to break free.

Comments